Is it possible under any circumstances for a woman to give birth to a fully developed baby

Patient : Is it possible under any circumstances for a woman to give birth to a fully developed baby in only 6 months? All conditions may apply
Doctor :   Hello. Thanks for the question. No, it is not possible for a woman to give birth to a fully developed baby that means term size, with weight of 2.5 KG and all developments of a nine-month baby. The fetus will be as grown as to match for 6 months, with preterm features and many lags in growth factors. Hope this helped. Regards