Is it really an UTI? Thank you!

Patient : Is it really an UTI? Should I go to a doctor or just give it some more time?
Symptoms:  After my second to last period I started to get this weird feeling when I am done peeing. Urine was cloudy. Urinated more often. that was almost weeks ago. Had pain around right hip for a few days but that's reoccurring and the other symptoms are not. Last Tuesday I started taking Ba Zheng San and Wu Ling San (Chinese medicine). Urine normal looking now but weird sensation and the more frequent need to go is still there.