Is it safe and effective to take several day-after emergency contraception pills within a few days?

Patient

Q: Two days ago, I had unprotected sex with a girl and pulled out completely. We bought Next Choice emergency contraception and she took it today. It's a two-pill system. You are supposed to take one, then take the other 12 hours later. Right after she took the first one, we had sex with a condom. The condom broke and I came inside her. She is going to take the next pill on time. Should we wait a day after this and have her take Plan B?

My main question is: Is it safe and effective to take several day-after emergency contraception pills within a few days if you space it out? My girlfriend says that one will "negate" the other. I'm very worried. We are each 18.

Doctor