Is it safe at 27 weeks pregnant to get a

Patient : Is it safe at 27 weeks pregnant to get a henna tattoo in dominican republic?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Getting a henna tattoo is almost completely safe as it does not pierce the skin. If the tattoo did pierce the skin or it is a regular type tattoo, then you should see a Doctor for this. You will probably start to develop a fever soon. In future, ensure that the place you get the tattoo at is clean and hygienic. If this is the case, then you should not have too much of a problem. Hope this helps you. All the best.