Is it safe to breast feed four month old while pregnant again?

Patient : Is it okay to breast feed a 3 month old baby while pregnant? my wife gave birth almost 4 months ago and she is pregnant again, maybe 1 month pregnant. 1 She took 2 preg. test last Dcc 18. the second line is light color. 2 She took another pregnancy test Jan 4, it's really positive. 3 she never had her period after she gave birth on september 4 she has no contraction while she breastfeed 5 she is 22 years old 6 the baby in her stomach will be our second baby 7 she never had a miscarriage