Thank you for the question,
I would say no. Although the chances of getting a parasitic infection from eating sushi are slim, the consequences are severe enough that you wouldn't want to take the risk. A parasitic infection probably couldn't get through the placental barrier, but a parasitic infection could give you liver or gastrointestinal problems that might then affect your baby. Some parasitic infections can lead to anemia or serious malnourishment in the mother or even cause miscarriage.
I hope this will help you.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.