Is it safe to go to orlando florida if i am 6 weeks pregnant

Q: Is it safe to go to orlando florida if im 6 weeks pregnant?

It should be alright to fly to your destination at 6 weeks. However if the journey is long, wear compression stockings to your legs. Also put a word about your travel to your gynecologist so that she gives you a permit letter that you are fit to fly and also helps you with any requirements regarding your pregnancy.
Avoid straining yourself in case you are wanting to go to theme parks. Avoid rides with height and jerky movements. They can cause bleeding and may distort the early pregnancy and increases the chances of miscarriage. Avoid overcrowded areas and also avoid rigorous activities like jolting, running, jumping etc.

Hope this helps

Patient: Should I be concerned about the zika virus?
Doctor: You will need to talk to your gynecologist there and decide in it. Zima virus can be transmitted in early stages of pregnancy. It can cause microcephaly in the fetus if you get infected. Talk to the doctor personally before you decide