Is it safe to have sex during six months pregnancy

Patient

Q: Is it safe to have sex during six months pregnancy?kinldy suggest a answer.Some say that it gives pressure to the baby which is inside,some say it is good for vaginal enlargement during child birth

Doctor

A:   I understand your doubt about having sex during pregnancy. There is no contraindication of having sex during normal pregnancies, when I refer to normal pregnancy I mean the ones considered low-risk for complications such as miscarriage or pre-term labor.
If you don’t have any risk for these events, you don’t have to worry about anything. Usually sex is not a problem until 7 months of pregnancy, just be careful about the positions, try not to increase pressure on the abdomen. After 7 months it should be carefully taken into consideration. If you have any doubts about your current pregnancy, you may want to contact your physician to clear them. I wish you the best.