Is it safe to have sexual intercourse after having a

Patient : Is it safe to have sexual intercourse after having a complicated miscarriage on 30 May the complications were told to me as an infection and vagina bleeding and something about endometriosis I had to have a blood transfusion but it has been a week and I've been taking my antibiotics can I have sexual intercourse lightly like? Please help me
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is recommended that you avoid intercourse, until 6 weeks of the abortion as you ha ve a history of endometriosis as well. It can trigger an infection or bleeding as the vaginal tissues need time to heal. You can take a chance yet and have a protected intercourse. Hope this helped. Regards