Is it safe to have sexual intercourse after having a

Patient

Q: Is it safe to have sexual intercourse after having a complicated miscarriage on 30 May the complications were told to me as an infection and vagina bleeding and something about endometriosis I had to have a blood transfusion but it has been a week and I've been taking my antibiotics can I have sexual intercourse lightly like? Please help me

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

It is recommended that you avoid intercourse, until 6 weeks of the abortion as you have a history of endometriosis as well. It can trigger an infection or bleeding as the vaginal tissues need time to heal. You can take a chance yet and have a protected intercourse.

Hope this helped.