Is it safe to take Alcohol when on Adderall?

Patient : I took Adderall today at 13:00 in the afternoon, and I have a party today at 22:00 - 23:00 in the night, and I want to drink alcohol, is it safe? Also, can I have a quick reply please? I'm in a rush. Thanks a lot!
Doctor :   Adderall, consisting of a mixture of amphetamine salts and dextroamphetamine salts, is a prescription drug for attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. Combining adderall and alcohol together may have deadly consequences. Alcohol may potentiate the cardiovascular effects of amphetamines (adderall). This increases cardiac work and myocardial oxygen consumption, may lead to more adverse cardiovascular effects (esp. myocardial infarction). Bottomline - It is not safe to mix alcohol and adderall and I would not recommend it.