Is it safe to take zicam nasal gel I am

Q: Is it safe to take zicam nasal gel I am 10 weeks pregnant. I have had this terrible congestion for about 3 weeks and nothing is helping. I just want to be able to breath.

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. We are here for your help.

You seem to be suffering from Allergic congestion of the nose and sinuses.
In pregnancy, all medicines should be avoided as far as possible. So, I would advise you to get some Nasal Saline drops and instill then in each nostril 3-4 times a day. Steam inhalation should be done at least 3-4 times a day as it helps the most. You can take an anti-allergic drug like Avil, if the congestion is very severe. Avil is considered relatively safe in pregnancy.
Visit your doctor and share my opinion.

I hope it helps.