Is it safe to take zicam nasal gel I am

Patient : Is it safe to take zicam nasal gel I am 10 weeks pregnant. I have had this terrible congestion for about 3 weeks and nothing is helping. I just want to be able to breath.
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. We are here for your help. You seem to be suffering from Allergic congestion of t he nose and sinuses. In pregnancy, all medicines should be avoided as far as possible. So, I would advise you to get some Nasal Saline drops and instill then in each nostril 3-4 times a day. Steam inhalation should be done at least 3-4 times a day as it helps the most. You can take an anti-allergic drug like Avil, if the congestion is very severe. Avil is considered relatively safe in pregnancy. Visit your doctor and share my opinion. I hope it helps.