Is it still too early to know?

Patient

Q: Am I getting negative pregnancy results because it is still too early?
I had sex on Feb 8. and (we did use a condom, but it fell off inside me but I got it out right away) but he did ejaculate Inside the condom. I got my period like hours after we had sex that same day (which lasted its normal 6 days). I took a pregnancy test on Feb 25 and it came out negative so I waited until March 5 and took another test which also came out negative. So could there be a chance that I am pregnant? or is it safe to say that I'm probably not? my breast have been hurting very bad lately and my face is breaking out, but I have not gotten my period yet. I have been worrying like crazy about this and I think thats affecting me too. should I take another pregnancy test?

Symptoms:  sore breast, and acne
Doctor