Is it Telogen Effluvium again?

Patient

Q: I m suffering from hairfall. I am losing hair with white bulb at the end. I am losing about 200 hairs a day. I am losing hairs mostly from the end of the hair and around my ears. I googled and found out that losing hair with white bulb means "Telogen Effluvium". But I doubt it might be Androgenetic Alopecia. My father has a full head of hair. I suffered from telogen effluvium in the past but I got recovered from it. Now it is starting again.

Symptoms:  Hairfall with white bulb at the end, hair size is less than 3cm and greater than 3 cm
Doctor