Is it to soon to tell if im pregnant?

Q: I was recently sexually active 4-5 days ago I feel symptoms of pregnancy all ready. Cramping, sleepyness, moody, i was ovoulating at the time as well he "pulled out" but i was pregnant before and i feel like that... I miscarried thi. Is it too soon to tell or no..?

Symptoms:  Cramping, sleepyness, moody, bloated

Thanks for contacting

If you have had sex just 4-5 days before, then the symptoms usually don't conform to early pregnancy.Moreover your partner pulled out reducing the chances further but knowing that even the precum can make you pregnant as you were in your fertile period, it should be kelp in mind.

These symptoms are possibly premenstrual syndrome which mimic early pregnancy with mood swings,cramps, bloating , tender breasts and indicate that menses should follow, they relieve once the menses start. If you miss your menses by due date then a pregnancy test may be done to rule out pregnancy.
However a serum beta hcg test may be performed at day 24-26 to look for raised levels which would indicate pregnancy before your missed periods.

I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health ,