Is it UTI?

Q: Dear Doctor,
Just today i found that whenever I urinate I can feel a burning sensation, it's not painful but definitely can feel it burn.

As i wipe, i can see that the urine in a light pink colour, not red though and nowhere near, in my opinion.

Thinking back to what I've eaten, yesterday I drank tomato soup and put lots of pepper in it to make it hot and spicy. Since it is soup, could it be trigger to my burning sensation when I urinate?

And no i am not sexual activity, my last encounter was more than a month ago.