Is it worth going to hospital if you think you

Patient : Is it worth going to hospital if you think you have broken your toes? Little one is black and bruised.
Is it worth going to hospit...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I have seen the image you shared and I will request you to visit your physician immediately for further treatment. The little toe looks swollen and severely inflamed, signs of a fracture. You need to confirm with an x-ray and proceed with treatment based on your physician's guidelines. Hope this was helpful, Regards.