Is mifestad 10 a Viagra for men use

Patient

Q: Is mifestad 10 a viagra for men use? I got allergic after taking it

Symptoms:  Men medicine
Doctor

A:   Mifestad 10 is an emergency contraceptive pill for women. An emergency pill or ECP is a birth control pill that can prevent pregnancy after an unprotected intercourse. People sometimes call it the "morning after pill." But you don't have to wait until the morning after sex to take it. In fact, ECP is more effective the sooner you take it. It is a one-dose regimen: you take one pill. The pill contains 10 mg of mifepristone, as in the brand that you mentioned or 1.5 milligrams of levonorgestrel(LNG), which is used in lower doses in many birth control pills. The recommended window of protection is 72 hours from the last unprotected intercourse in LNG, or 120 hours in Mifestad. The number of acts do not matter.

The molecule is different from Viagra. Self-medication may be dangerous. Please consult a doctor before taking any medicines.