Is milky discharge from nipples possible before positive home test?

Patient : Ive been feeling nauseous for about week now and also have mild headaches. ive also been getting tired easily and having mood swings. i took a pregnancy test today and it was negitive. my breasts have also been sore and my nipples are very sensitive as well. i noticed today then when i squeeze my nipples there is a whitish discharge. if i am pregnant and did not have a positive home test would it be too early to have any kind of discharge? ive also had a white oderless discharge from my vagina.