Is my 7 year old taking illegally prescribed medicines??

Patient

Q: I am a concerned stepmother. Due to some custody issues my husband and I haven't seen his son in 2 years. Now his ex has returned with their son and we get to see his son every other weekend. My concern is that his mother has sent him to our home with multiple medications for supposedly ADHD. However we've never had any issues before he left and we still don't believe he has ADHD or any other medical condition. The pills she has sent him here with are Abilify (a small yellow pill that she split in half), Aripiprazole (a small blue pill), A yellow capsule I believe to be Ritalin, and Hydroxyzine (a liquid she gives him to help him sleep). None of the pills she has sent in their original prescription bottle except the liquid Hydroxyzine.. she sends the pills in pill boxes. The boys mother used to work at a doctors office and I believe she has written these prescriptions and possibly others without the authorization or diagnosis of a doctor. Do you believe that a 7 year old boy would be prescribed all these medications?? If so what do you believe a doctor would have his diagnoses be??

Symptoms:  There are no symptoms except maybe some disciplinary issues but I believe that may be due to some physical abuse at home (there is an open child protective services case against the mother)
Doctor