Is my back pain something serious?

Q: I'm experiencing severe pain on the left side of my back. I've been having it on and off for over a year. It used to happen every couple of months and then go away. But it has become more frequent. I'll be in pain for 1-4 days at a time. Other times I'm fine or I feel a mild aching. I'm seeing a chiropractor and having weekly adjustments, but some of my symptoms have me worried that it's more than a backache. It feels nothing like other back pain I've had and is only somewhat affected by movement and position. It starts with the back pain about where my left kidney is. I can feel a sore spot with my finger that seems to be the center of the pain. Then after a few hours of the pain, I'll usually be able to feel a tenderness under and a little behind my lowest left rib in the front. Pushing in that area will sometimes give me relief from the back pain for a couple of seconds. My chiropractor said this was referred pain. A couple of times when the back pain was at it's worst, I felt nauseous. And I have also had tingling in my hands and arms a few times with the worst of the back pain. I also have a dry mouth/thirst with the back pain. And I have a few other symptoms that I can't say for sure are related. I have some abdominal discomfort and maybe a little bloating. And I feel a small lump about 3 inches to the left of my belly button, maybe a lymph node? My blood pressure is slightly above normal. I DO NOT have a fever or any urinary symptoms. I've seen one doctor and two chiropractors and they all agree it's just my back. Should I just continue seeing my chiropractor and see if there's any improvement? Any symptoms I should watch for that indicate something more serious? I'm a 37 year old male with no previous health issues. And no recent injuries. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Symptoms:  Back pain, abdominal tenderness, nausea, tingling arms/hands, thirst

Thanks for your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are having chronic backache. Its treatment is analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Back exercises are helpful. You can take multivitamins and calcium supplements. Sometimes this type of symptoms are seen in vitamin D3 deficiency. So you are advised to get its level. If found low it can be supplemented. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.