Is my body's immune system on high alert?

Patient : I've had 3 abnormal allergic reactions in the same week. First, I ate some crab and got violently ill (diarrhea, vomiting, chills). Then, I was bitten by something on my eyebrow and the entire left side of my face swelled up. The next day, my tonsils were huge and swollen. Then, last night I was bitten by a mosquito on my right eyebrow and the right side of my face is swollen. Is the abnormal swelling all related? Is my body just on hyper alert? I've never had such severe reactions to any of the above.
Symptoms:  swelling
Doctor :   You seem to be suffering from Angioedema. This type of hypersensitivity reaction occurs upon exposure to food or environ mental agents to which your body is sensitivity to. To be able to effectively identify the allergen, Allergy Skin Prick Test -Mixed Panel (Environmental and Food) should be conducted and interpreted by an Allergy Specialist for further management. Treatment would involve, avoiding the identified agents in your food and your immediate environment along with supportive drug therapy.