Is my condition worse than low lying patellas

Q: Hi i have low lying patellas (no injury at all on my knees) the pain i get has been ongoing since puberty (11) iam now 33 and this pain is now travelling down my legs into my ankles and up to my hips and lower back i was born with a slight hole top of buttocks bottom of spine which my mum was told was no problem and has since birth covered up but i do suffer with servear back pain i have had for c-sections and put this down to the epidurals. i have also noticed that the pain gets much worse the week before and after im due on. also my circulation gets much worse and my feet are always like ice.i also suffer with depression and anxiety. could there be something more than just low lying patellas thanks

Symptoms:  pain from hips lower back legs knees and feet bad circulation and feet like ice