Is my elbow fractured?

Patient : Almost two weeks ago, I (female) was smashed in the arm by a large teen boy while play-sword fighting at camp. It was very painful then, and I though maybe I had cracked something, but dismissed the thought. It ached all evening and night, and I could not extend or properly twist my arm either way without pain. Two weeks later I still cannot extend my arm properly without pain. I have done nothing for it, but have tried to work it by lifting things, doing Karate, push-ups etc. It does not really hurt when I lift things, but it does hurt to extend it. What did I do to it? Will there be any permanent damage, and how should I treat it?
Symptoms:  When I was first hit, I was dizzy, unfocused and staggering. Within a half-hour or so my arm had a huge, hard lump that hurt almost like a bruise just under the elbow on the inner side. About an hour after the hit, my hand swelled so that my fingers were touching. That night, when I tried to eat with the arm, my hand could reach almost to my chin, and then it shook uncontrollably if I went any further. It continued to ache all evening and night. On the bus ride home the next day, it felt as though my elbow joint was grinding a bit. I could not extend or twist it either up or down.