Ask The Doctor > Pending > Is my foot broken? Ive recently experience pain on the

Is my foot broken? Ive recently experience pain on the

Patient: Is my foot broken? Ive recently experience pain on the outside part of my left foot. There is a slight bump on the left foot where there is not one on the right. Ive been running more often and there is slight pain while running, but the real pain is the following day. I injured my foot over 6 years ago in a motorcycle accident but never had any medical treatment for it. Ive uploaded a picture of my xray. I saw my general doctor who recommended an xray but have not heard back from him, and wont for a few days. The xray technician who did my xray’s said she thinks its broken .

Symptoms: Mild pain left foot .

Is my foot broken? Ive rece...-1

Doctor: