Is my gf pregnant or is it food poisoning

Patient : Me and my gf had sex 3 days ago. And im sure I pulled out because she gave me a bj right after and my penis wasnt senetive at all which it always is after ejaculation. She went to a restaurant with her family and shared some pasta and today she is feeling sick. She is nauseous. She puked at 5 in the morning then she went back to sleep and she's been puking all day. She is dizzy and she has been sleeping a lot more than often. Her breasts and whole body is sore. Also her nipples are hard. Please tell me that this is food poisoning or something because she has a really weak stomach and she was feeling nauseous right after she got home from the restaurant about 2 hours after she ate
Symptoms:  She is nauseous. She puked at 5 in the morning then she went back to sleep and she's been puking all day. She is dizzy and she has been sleeping a lot more than often. Her breasts and whole body is sore. Also her nipples are hard