Is my Girlfriend Pregnant?

Patient

Q: Good day

Me and my Girlfriend had sex 4 days ago. I did not come inside her, I did not ejaculate or masturbated before we had sex (by the way, that was our first time to have sex). Another thing is, since that was our first time, I didn't wait until I reach the climax because I don't know if I would manage to pull out my penis before coming out. So I decided to pull it out of her vagina and masturbated it until I come (I think it was about 1-2 minutes after I pulled it out and masturbated it).

The thing that worries my right now is that the night after we had sex, she experience an intense pain in her vagina and lower abdomen. And the next morning, she experienced light bleeding (she didn't bleed immediately after we had sex). Another morning, her lower abdomen hurt again, but not too much and not too long.

Now, I have been observing her for 4 days after our intercourse and she said nothing unusual is happening to her (or something related to unusual feelings and moods). I have been reading some articles about the symptoms of early pregnancy and I can't see anything that relates to what she experienced.

Based on what happened to her after our intercourse, is my girlfriend pregnant? I know it's too soon to observe but I'm really worried. Or am I just over-reacting because it is my first time? I still ask her now if she feels anything unusual right now but she insists everything is okay. Again, I did not come inside her, I did not ejaculated before we had intercourse, and I urinate before intercourse. By the way, she has an irregular menstrual cycle, I think once in every 2 months and we had intercourse on March 31, and her last menstruation was in the middle of march.

I'm looking forward to your answe.

Thank you very much!

Doctor