Is my girlfriend pregnant

Patient : Hello my girlfriend finished her period on the 8th of november and since then we have had unprotected sex and she bled for one day on the 23rd of november and then stopped, is she pregnant?"
Symptoms:  Spotting for one day
Doctor :   Hello. Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com If you have been practicing unprotected sex from 8th nov and she had s potting on the 23rd nov,it is likely that she may have had an implantation bleed secondary to conception. However, the pregnancy can be confirmed by either blood serum hcg test where hcg levels are high or a urine pregnancy test may be done 7 days after the missed periods to confirm pregnancy. I hope i have answered your query in detail. wishing you good health. regards