Is my Girlfriend pregnant or am i freaking out for

Q: Hi Quick Question,

So I had protected anal sex with my gf, and while we where doing it my c*nd*m ripped and after 5 mins i noticed and changed it. After we where done i notice something on the outside of her vaginal lips looked like c** looked like 2 to 3 drops. Now this was on her Ovulation day. The prob is i don't know if it was mine as usually women discharge fluids too being their own *** or because she's ovulating. And know she's peeing betwwen 5/6 times a day and before she used to pee 2/3 times a day.

This happened 2 week 5 days ago. I also did not ejaculate in her an*s. And second c*nd*m did not rip did the water test. So basically what are the changes of her actually conceiving. I'm thinking its low, what do you think?

PS she's 6 days late on her period but sometimes her period does not come on time varies from 1 week to 3 weeks -_-

Symptoms:  Late Period