Is my girlfriend showing signs of pregnancy?

Q: Hi Doc,

I have a question. But before I proceed to my question I will tell you the entire situation and yes I need to know it urgently. First of, me and my girlfriend we have had sex. Unprotected sex. The following date we had sex was on the 7, 12 and 13 November. Her period usually starts on the 7 of every month. Her egg released falls on the 24th of every month.

On the 4 December, she informed me saying that she felt as if something was expanding inside her tummy. Also, her appetite is growing due to her high level of hunger. Her craving for something that is rather salty has always been there even when her period is near. Not forgetting, she did tell me she had a slight headache and feeling like vomiting.

My question is, is she really pregnant with all those signs? Thank you.