Is my knee pain worth the trip to the ER?

Patient : I was wrestling with my best friend yesterday when he put me in a leg lock, but his foot slipped and he fell on my right knee. I felt a painful snap on the left side of my knee toward the inside of my leg. This happened last night, and since then I can't bear any weight on that knee, it hurts to bend and ice, tylenol and rest isn't helping. At this point I have it in a wrap, but i can feel it spasming. Should I see a doctor?
Symptoms:  Joint instability and pain, moderate to severe pain, unable to bear weight, swelling