Is my medicine mixture safe?

Patient

Q: I need to know if the mixture of medicines I am taking is ok? Micronor, amitriptyline, duac, a skin hair and nails supplement tablet and I am also taking a fat burner??.

Symptoms:  I started taking the fat burner about 4 days ago, the skin hair nails supplement and the Duac 2 days ago and have been on the micronor and amitriptyline for several months.
Doctor

A:   You mentioned that you are using micronor which is an oral contraceptive with amitryptiline. Amitryptiline has no effect on OC pils, but OC pills can increase blood levels os amitryptiline. So you must be closely monitored for drug levels. There usually no interactions with other drug, you have been consuming. Consult a physician to monitor the drug dosage of amitryptiline.