Is my meniscus torn?

Q: Hi,
I am 24 years old. female.
on 10th march 2013, last sunday morning, I got a twist in my knee during karate practice. that time i could straight my knee with a little pain and also can walk with a very little pain. then I came back home. and in the evening i apllied ice on my knee. and there was pain but not sever. at least i could squat and bend my knee without any significant difficulty. but on 11th march 2013, on monday afternoon, I discovered that i cant squat. but i could do that on morning also. from that afternoon till now I just cant squat and if i try to do so it hurts a lot.
have I torn my meniscus?? i am afraid now. but my question is, if my meniscus is torn then why i am unable to squat one day after the injury. why not immediately?

and I think my MCL, LCL ligaments are not torn. though I feel a little stretch in MCL. but I think the main problem is in my meniscus not in the ligaments. cause my knee is paining now somewhere very inside and around the whole knee.

please let me know have I torn it? i just expect that its not. :(

one more question, just for curiosity, is taking calcium tablets harmful for meniscus?