Is my penis messed up?

Patient

Q: I'm 13 and I am used to not being able to pull back my foreskin very far. But today I was able to pull it back far enough to see like a vain or something .am I okay?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. We would require a little more description of your symptoms to give you a possible diagnosis. However, difficulty retracting the foreskin can be caused by a condition called phimosis. This is condition wherein the opening of foreskin becomes narrowed due to unknown causes, and becomes difficult to retract over the glans penis. We recommend that you have your doctor examine you to determine if this is possible cause of your problem. Treatment of this condition can include topical corticosteroid creams, however if these do not help a surgical procedure called circumcision can be used to treat phimosis.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com

Guest: penis rash, red at the base of the acorn, glans of the pennis. just on one side. burns a bit or feels like a small cut.
had it for a week. had the same partner (vaginal sex unprotected) for 2 months without any problem.

thanks for your help