Is my peripheral cyanosis a serious case?

Patient : In class today, my fingernails turned purple, and my hands were freezing but all of my classmates were not feeling cold, infact it was a hot day today, but i felt really cold in my hands only,the rest of the body was warm, i tried to massage my hands and fingernails for 40 mins but they didnt return back to the normal colour or warmth...after 45 minutes, the colour of my nails started turning pink again..i searched on the internet and it says that i experienced peripheral cyanosis at that time..is it serious for me, especially because i couldnt remove the colour of my nails for 45 minutes?
Symptoms:  Purple fingernails due to peripheral cyanosis on a hot day