Is my rectum pertruding

Patient

Q: WARNING PICTURE IS OF MY ANUS about last year unfortunatly i had anal sex it was painful to dday the least despite using lube i dont remember it much i reggreted it right away and it seemed like a dream. i keep trying to remember but my mind fills in blanks with worst case scenario things like one of the thoughts was did they put a knife in my anus or something? i was also wondering if i have some sort of anal prolapse. there was a decent amount of blood and i didnt poop right afterward. the dung was pushed in and i bled while i pooped for a week.

Symptoms:  if i relax my anus i feeels like a pressure like it pushing out. some times i have a pain in what would feel deep in my rectum throbbing stinging. my lower right abdomin slightly to the right has a kind of crampy pain especially when i deake a deep breath. it also feels like i have to poop more often than not. when i do poop it is weird kind of kind of contstipation but soft. or long logs of poop. my stomavh grumbles a lot more than before and i am more flstulant
Is my rectum pertruding-1 Is my rectum pertruding-2 Is my rectum pertruding-3
Doctor