Is my thyroid inflamed? Copy and past the link to

Patient : Is my thyroid inflamed? Copy and past the link to see a picture of my neck! It's kind of a ridiculous angle but hopefully you can see it! http://s15.postimg.org/xyyfeeqzf/image.jpg
Is my thyroid inflamed? Cop...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. On reviewing your picture attached with the query, it looks like an acute inflammation of the thyroid gland or even a lymphadenitis. The condition needs to be ruled out by an examination. Consult an ENT doctor for an examination and specific anti-inflammatory medicines. Antibiotics may be needed. Hope this helped. Regards