Is nipple discharge that it white and milky common if

Patient : Is nipple discharge that it white and milky common if you are possible 4 weeks pregnant?
Symptoms:  Aches, urination ever hour to te hours, tingly niples
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Most cases of breast discharge are normal and occur due to imbalances in the hormone lev els. Hormone levels get changed a lot in pregnancy and they can cause a lot of problems or symptoms. It is very likely that you have one of these symptoms. The discharge should stop after 1 week. If it does not, then see a Doctor. Hope this helps you.