Is Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo high risk compared to Yaz?

Patient : Hello I am a 17 year old girl, 5'4 and 100lbs. I was given Ortho Tri cyclen Lo for my acne but heard about the blood clot risk. i have no family history of blood clots, i am not over weight, and I don't smoke... but I have anxiety . I was just wondering if Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo is safer than other birth controls such as Yaz, which are also used to treat acne? Is Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo high risk? Thank you!
Symptoms:  Acne
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you are young, normal weight and not having risk factors for blood clots, there may not be much difference in using triphasic or monophasic pills. Combined pills causing blood clots is not a common side effect, that too with short period of usage and without risk factors. So, you can choose either of the pills for treatment of acne with your doctor's advice. Take care