Is our nineteen month old daughter drinking enough fluid

Q: Is our 19 month old daughter drinking enough?

Today is a perfect example she drank half of her bottle of milk and that is all the liquid she will drink for the day. We have been reduced to using a syringe and "forcing" her to drink water. She drinks nothing else no juices, fizzy drinks nothing. She is at a creche were she eats very well but even they have commented on how little she drinks.

We have found lots of articles about food but none about liquid consumption. Recently she has much less urine in her nappy and when she does pee it smells.

What should we do?