Is painful sex a sign of ovulation?

Patient

Q: I had sex on days 12 and 14 of my cycle (so right around ovulation). We were using the "pull-out method". About a week after day 12 I was having pretty regular uterus cramps. We had sex again that night and I was really tender and it was a little painful. I was still crampy when I woke up the next morning. Are these signs of ovulation? The last couple days I have felt fatigued and now I am having golden discharge.. Could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  cramping, painful sex, swollen vulva, golden discharge, fatigue
Doctor