Is Paxidep cr 25 correct medicine for Premature Ejaculation?

Q: Yesterday I went for a doctor checkup for Premature Ejaculation. Doctor prescribed me Paxidep cr 25 for 3 months. Intial 10 days 1/2 tablet then full tablet for 70 days and then 1/2 for 10 days. Yesterday I took it for the first time and find headache, diarrhea and dizziness. Want to whether these tablets can solve my problem or not.

Symptoms:  Premature Ejaculation

A:   Welcome To Ask The Doctor.

You are suffering from Premature Ejaculation.
Paxil Cr contains Paroxetine and it is used for the treatment of premature ejaculation, if not responding to behavioral modification.
Don't worry it's not a serious problem. It is mostly psychogenic.
Almost every man experiences it sometime in his sexual life span.
I advise following in such problem:
1. To stop thinking about this problem.
2. Increase the duration of foreplay.
3. To divert your mind by doing some difficult mathematical calculations when you start feeling that you are going to ejaculate.
4. In severe cases, one can get a prescription of drugs like Fluoxetine or Paroxetine as given by your doctor. They will certainly help.

I hope the information helps you.
Stay Healthy