Is pep required for the incident related to oral sex

Patient : Hello doctor, i recently received unprotected oral sex from a stripper and then she proceeded to grinding me with clothes on. While she took her clothes off and started rubbing my penis to her body i asked to wear a condom and used one. I never entered her or had any kind if sex. This incident happened 36 hours ago and has me bothered. I have recollected it many times and am sure i didnt enter her even with condom on. Thoughts like what if our genitals touched is killing me and m hazy on that part now. To my recollection i did not even do that. Please suggest if i should get on pep ? The guilt and indecision has been killing me and is very traumatic. Please advice. Thank you.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I understand the distress that you are in. I would advise you to avoid high-risk behavio ur in the future. Did you have a condom on when you received the oral intercourse? If you did not use a condom during the oral intercourse, there is a chance that you can contract an STD. The most dangerous of these would be HIV because it is not curable once you get AIDS. The chance of getting HIV is very low but it is still possible. I recommend that you get the post-exposure prophylaxis done for HIV. This will comprise of 2 or 3 anti-retroviral drugs and will vary slightly based on where you are located. Also, I recommend that you get a HIV test done after 3 months and repeat it after 6 months. I advise that you not be distressed and understand the disease well. Feel free to follow up with more queries. All the best.

Patient: Doctor does recevinh unprotected oral sex warrant a pep? Just asking since these pills seem to have immense side effects frm what i read
Doctor: Thank you for the follow up.

It is difficult to answer your question. The chance of getting HIV through regular intercourse is less than 3 in a 1000 depending on which country you are in and the circumstances of intercourse. The chance is even lower with oral sex.

But the chance is still there. I can only advise you that the best thing to do would be to take the PEP and then get the tests done for HIV at 3 months and 6 months.

The side effects of headache, vomiting and diarrhea are common to almost any medication including Paracetamol.

Hope this helps you.