Is pooping blood okay? Or should i be concerned? Its

Q: Is pooping blood okay? Or should i be concerned? Its bright red,

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your history, albeit short and specific.

Pooing blood, meaning bleeding P/R per-rectal is not at all normal and needs to be evaluated clinically and investigated.
Your mentioning age and sex would have helped, nor have you given any history related to bowel habits, constipation, indigestion and so on.
Hence I will give a general guideline how to proceed:
- First of all, to have a per-rectal and proctoscopy examination done by a General surgeon; this is the best policy as getting the diagnosis at the earliest is the key to success of the treatment.
- Colonoscopy is mandatory in all cases of bleeding P/R.
- Course of laxative, antibiotic and probiotic as and when required.
Sitz bath.
Once the diagnosis is made, like that of hemorrhoids/piles, fissure, polyp, cancer and so on and you have to get into a proper protocol to get a cure.

I hope this answer helps you