Ask The Doctor > Pending > Is Pus Cells and RBCs in semen a matter to worry?

Is Pus Cells and RBCs in semen a matter to worry?

Patient: Is Pus Cells and RBCs in semen a matter to worry.My Husband’s Semen Analysis report.Volume 2ml, Viscocity Normal, Reaction AlkalineLiq time 30 Mins, Total Sperm Count 95 Million per ml method is Manual Counting by Neubauer chanberMotility Progressive 90 percentage Nonprogressive 5 percentage, Dead 5 percentageMorphology Normal 87 percentage, Double headed 3 percentage, Large Headed 5 percentage, Curled tails 5percentagePus Cells 2 or 3 per hpfRBCs 2 or 3 per hpfEpithelial Cells OccasionalPlease let me know whether this report is normalWe are trying for a baby for past 4 months.Please let me know whether my husband is fertilePlease tell me Pus Cells and RBCs is a matter of worry

Doctor: