Is Renova a good filler?

Q: Hi, i just got injected with a filler called Renova® ..nasolabial and marionette places... i read that the best fillers are either Restylane® or Juviderm®... is Renova® bad? or may be it lastes less time ? my other question is : i did not use the whole ampule some small amount was left in the injection and i took it home , can i still use it later or it can go bad? thanks

A:   Renova® is cream consisting of the compound tretinoin used to treat acne as well as fine lines and wrinkles. It is not intended for use as an injectable filler. If you are certain that this product was injected to treat your nasolabial folds and marionette lines, THen it was used incorrectly! You will need to confirm with aesthetician/doctor which product was used. Feel free to contact us again with any further queries.