Is Roca Labs safe?

Patient

Q: I'm still waiting on a answer... Is Roca labs system safe for me to take in order to loss weight????? I'm a 54yr old woman...5'8" about 260lbs

Symptoms:  None
Is Roca Labs safe?-1
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Roca Labs has not been tested and is not FDA approved or checked by any authority. Also, Roca Labs has not been studied for in long-term side effects. I would advise you to avoid taking Roca Labs.

If you do take Roca Labs, then please be aware of getting side effects. If you get any side effects, stop using Roca Labs as soon as possible and see a Doctor.

Hope this helps you. All the best.