Is Roca labs system safe for me to take to

Patient : Is Roca labs system safe for me to take to loss weight... I'm 54yrs old woman... 5'8" about 260lbs???
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I do not think that there are no side effects of taking Roca Labs. It is possible becaus e a complete study has not been done to find out all the possible side effects. I recommend that you try to lose weight the regular way. If you do take Roca Labs, please use caution to ensure that you do not have side effects. If you start getting side effects, or any small side effect, stop the medication and see a Doctor. All the best.