Is she a pregnant?

Q: Actually i had an unprotected sex with my girl on 5th of june and she had an i-pill within 3 hrs and again i intimated with her on 19th of june bt this time it was with complete protection (no lekeage nothing from the protection) and she got the period on 22nd of june but only for half a day(normally she used to get periods for 4 days) as her date was on 24th of june bt it came on 22nd of june coz of the side effect of ipill i think, but this month in july her date was on 22nd but dint get the period yet (nothe that the girl is bit weak n fasted for the full month of july ) n she got a kinda white discharge n backache 4 or four days before her periods so she consulted a doc n doc said its coz of some infection so plz help me is she pregnant?

A:   If you have used protection or have used an emergency contraceptive pill correctly then the chances of pregnancy are less than 3 in 100. In some rare instances, a pregnant woman may have a period like bleeding called implantation bleeding. Implantation bleeding is seen in some pregnant women at the time of the expected period but is characteristically lighter, reddish brown or light pink in color and is easily recognized as different than a period.
I can understand that you both must be really worried about this; it is easier to take a home pregnancy test and find out whether your girl friend is pregnant or not rather than stressing about the possibility of a pregnancy.
Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in your urine. Most home urine tests are similar in principle however there are certain differences in how one must do the test such as the method of collecting the urine, the length of time one needs to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether one is pregnant or not. It is important to follow manufacturers' instructions as specifics may vary for each pregnancy test kit,
For more accurate results test first thing in the morning and give the kit a few minutes to work. Most women are able to take the test themselves without any hassles. The home pregnancy tests are almost 99% accurate and will hopefully help you get rid of your worries.

Patient: Do mean to say that the period which my girl got on 22nd of june that could be the little bleeding of pregnancy and it could be the period also .... and yes we have done the pregnancy test also on stripe that is after 2 months when we met and the result shows negative , but her date was on 22nd of this month but till now she dint get her periods .... is there any problem or it is the side effect coz of the i-pill