Is she pregnant even with this test?

Q: Is she pregnant even with this test? That is the question
She had a Negative test its about 16-18 days DPO... period cramps have come and they are period cramps according to her..... she took a test it was ONE good fine negative line and NO pink anywhere else on the test.... she has had no blood though today on the second day for cramps (same day as test) she says she can feel the blood coming though she reached in and there wasnt any still..... We had unprotected sex a night before her first day of mucus.... her period cramps arrived on time. She has not had any pregnancy symptoms and and she took the first (?? sonthing test) the 6 days before missed period on her period date and it was negative. Now we are going to take one in a week if there is still no blood..... to make sure? What are her odds of being pregnant