Is she pregnant or is this due to the morning after pill

Patient : Me and my gf had unprotected sex two days before ovulation but took morning after pill right after, now 3 days before expected period spotting pinkish. Is she pregnant, she also have a rash and burning sensation.
Symptoms:  Burning sensation
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As your girlfriend took an emergency pill immediately after in tercourse, the possibility of pregnancy is less. The spotting she is having could be due to the withdrawal effect of the emergency pill. Rash and burning sensation could be due to the transmission of infection during intercourse. If symptoms persist, better to consult your doctor once let her get examined and take treatment accordingly. Take care.